Saturday, May 18, 2019
8:15 a.m. EXPO OPENS
VISIT EXHIBITOR AREA & CHECK-IN FOR EXPO WORKSHOP
9:00 a.m. HOMEBUYER WORKSHOP – PART I *
Expo “Welcome and Opening Remarks”
Advantages/ Disadvantages of Home Ownership
Pre-Qualification versus Pre-Approval
Choosing a Realtor & Shopping for a Home
Researching and Determining the amount of your Property Taxes
10:15 a.m. PRIZE DRAWINGS FROM EXHIBITORS
10:15 – 10:45 a.m. BREAK – Visit Exhibitor Displays
10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Budgeting for Home Ownership and Escrows
Saving money through Energy Efficiency
12:00 PRIZE DRAWINGS FROM EXHIBITORS
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. LUNCH BREAK – Visit Exhibitor Displays
1. Shopping for a Lender / Comparing Loan Terms
2. Types of Financing (FHA / VA / Conventional)
3. Applying for a Loan / Documents Needed
4. What happens during the Process?
5. Who do you deal with during the process?
1:50 p.m. PRIZE DRAWINGS FROM EXHIBITORS
2:00 – 2:30 p.m. BREAK – Visit Exhibitor Displays
2:30 – 3:55 p.m.
Qualifying for the Mortgage (Income, Ratios, Employment, etc)
Credit (How to clean up Credit, Credit Scores, Establishing or Re-Establishing Credit, and Avoiding Credit Repair Scams.)
4:00 p.m. Completion of Evaluations
Grand Prize Drawing
4:00 p.m. EXPO CLOSES
* Attendance for the entire Workshop (Parts I & II) is MANDATORY to receive your Certificate at the end of the day .